Friday, July 19, 2013

What are good hairstyles for a round face?

best hairstyles for round faces
 on hairstyles for round faces women 3 Hairstyles For Round Faces Women
best hairstyles for round faces image



Beauty tip


I have a really round face, that sometimes makes me look fat! (when I'm not) I was wonder if there is any hairstyles that will make my face look not as round. I have long blonde hair right now, with layers growing out. Any good long hairstyles for round faces? Thank you!! :) *please link pictures :)


Answer
i have a round face too but this video helped me.. just remember NEVER CUT UR HAIR ABOVE YOU SHOULDERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5QrTIClilg

What are some cute hairstyles for round faces?

Q. my hair is a tiny bit below my shoulders and is naturally straight. what are some (shoulder length) hairstyles that are good for round faces? thanks!


Answer
Hairstyles for round face
http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/hairstyles-for-round-faces.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good hairstyles for a round face?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment