Sunday, July 14, 2013

Survey on hair preferences...what do you like?

trendy hair color for women over 40
 on hair colors, hair styles, hair trends, hair colors for 2011, hair ...
trendy hair color for women over 40 image



kat


Yeah Iâm bored, but I have a hair fetish so I thought Iâd see what your answers are to these:

On females: Long, short, or bald? -

On males: Long, short, or bald? â

Straight or curly? â

Color treated or natural? â

Brunette, Blonde, Light brown, Auburn, black, or other? â

Trendy or anything goes? â

Bangs or no bangs? â

Renaissance / medieval hair styles or todayâs styles? -

Best hair style decade, 20âs, 30âs, 40âs, 50âs, 60âs, 70âs, 80âs, 90âs, or now? â

What kind of hair do you have (i.e. color, style)? -



Answer
On females: Long, short, or bald? -
LONG!!! i cant stand short hair or bald on woman

On males: Long, short, or bald? â
I like having short hair, it feels natural

Straight or curly? â
I like straight on woman,
i think curly is sometimes cool on males if they know how to deal with it

Color treated or natural? â
I think natural is better (i have natural red hair) honest to god

Brunette, Blonde, Light brown, Auburn, black, or other? â
I like brunettes, brown, isnt it the same color? :)

Trendy or anything goes? â
I like somewhat trendy but make it unique a little bit? :)

Bangs or no bangs? â
im not really sure what a bang is lol

Renaissance / medieval hair styles or todayâs styles? -
i think renaissance they just wore it down so... idk tough question

Best hair style decade, 20âs, 30âs, 40âs, 50âs, 60âs, 70âs, 80âs, 90âs, or now? â
i dunno

What kind of hair do you have (i.e. color, style)? -
i have red hair and i just make it look "messy" like the axe gel says. make a curl in the front looking like _/ not like a curl but a wall. or i just wear it down. i dont like having long hair :)

Step-by-step on how to tell my hairdresser to cut my hair like an asain?




idk


I have long curly brown hair with side bangs. Well i want it to look asain. And i dont know how to explain it to her and i dont know how to get it like the that. I was think about cuting my bangs to my forhead and get peicing gel or something like that. Btw my hair is unlayered. And i dont have much money just about 30-40. Could you sugest some hair styles? Without having to dye my hair. Pics? PlzD:


Answer
you dont have to dye ur hair these colors
http://www.thehairstyle.org/resimler/trendy-asian-hairstyles-for-round-faces-0.jpg

http://www.newhair-styles.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/cc9f1_asian_women_hair_styles_05-1.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCvHyBCBkIh-zgqGSPUuM6Ld9G2wkku02q-d_upooofUijFxkv21bXaNVxNiQp2WohlVUaeQhF_-yfGdAgQ3CHngnyb28cqyRe5vi3AxLZYjvCyZPUmItgDpDNKqhnO1NDghW6vlONLt8/s400/Cute+Asian+Girl+hairstyles+2.jpg

http://www.fashionstyles.tk/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/asian-emo-kids-hairstyles-2.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Survey on hair preferences...what do you like?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment