Monday, July 15, 2013

Can anyone help me find a picture of a trendy hair color?

new trendy hair color
 on Rihanna new short haircuts and hair color trends Using Color in Cute ...
new trendy hair color image



lababygurl


i use to have my hair brown and on the bottom half black.
but its growing out now and i want to try something new out. i want to dye my hair black n the bottom burgundy. but i cant find a picture of how it will look like together. i have it pictured out in my head but i cant seem to find a picture of it any where. help anyone please?



Answer
http://static.flickr.com/3/4393288_b26d6b6b95.jpg

What is the proper tip rate for getting a well done cut and color at a trendy salon?




lekilneje


I recently got my hair done at a salon after they were very helpful in originally getting me a protein treatment/filler for my damaged hair. I decided to make an appointment to go back and get my hair colored and cut several days later. My stylist was wonderful both times, and she deserves a great tip, but I don't even know what the going rate for.. pricier salons is.


Answer
My friend is a hairstylist who works at a trendy salon downtown and she usually gets about a 10-15% tip. If a client really loves her work then she'll usually get a 20%, which is what I give her because she does an amazing cut and color on my hair! If you love it and can afford it, tip your stylist well - especially if he or she spent a lot of time on you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone help me find a picture of a trendy hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment