Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What kind of piercing or hair style should i get?

best hair style of the year
 on Best Cool Hairstyles: hair trends of 2013
best hair style of the year image



Yasmeen! :


http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs683.snc4/62287_435892921618_580111618_5669325_3541740_n.jpg

this is me but i've had the same hair style for years and i want a change, same with a piercing, a lot of people have told me i would look good with a septum piercing but i can't decide, anyway i just want something different and out there so any ideas would be helpful
thanks !!



Answer
I think you'd look really nice with a septum, anti eyebrow, double nostrils, or angel bites. :3

How should I get my hair cut?




<3


I have long, thick, straight hair. I've had the same hair style for years, I just keep it parted down the middle, no bangs. I am going on Friday to get it cut, and I want something different. How should I get it cut?


Answer
Since you have straight hair, you have many options.
You could just get some layers and some side bangs and it would look fine.
Or you could go for a really stylized cut.
It depends on how much time and effort you are willing to put into your hair everyday.
I say just google "long straight hairstyles" and pick out which ones you really like. Then, take that picture in to the hairstylist.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of piercing or hair style should i get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment