Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hairstyle for square/oval face?




Dew


Hi, I'm 19 years old, but I look 16-17ish. I'm asian (Indian-subcontinental) so I have a tanned complexion. My face is fairly square, slightly oval-ish. I have natural black hair but currently dyed very dark purple, and spiky towards the front. I'm getting tired of it. My hair is pretty thick and it's hard to maintain a clean spiky look because it get muddled easily. If I cut it any shorter it doesn't stand out much. I use L'oreal texturising fibre glue gel. However I don't use a hair straightener or blow dryer. Frankly I'm lacking ideas and the know-how.

So I need advice for suitable hairstyles, if possible with pictures. Please give me tips how I can maintain the hairstyle on my own, what products I should use, should I dye it a different colour, etc. I'm from London, UK, so if you can please recommend a good salon.

Thanks.



Answer
the hairstyle in this web id will suit a square and oval face with black hair

http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam.com/layered_hairstyles.html

what is the best hairstyle for a square face?




fashion ch


I hair straight asian hair. I would like it shoulder length and straight. My hair won't keep a curl anyways. Pictures would be helpful. Thanks.


Answer
(m)


SQUARE FACE
(straight hairline; angular jaw; wide face)
Your hairstyle should work to soften the sharp angle of your jawline and minimize a squared-off brow look. Hairstyles that emphasize the cheekbones mid-line of the face are most flattering, so short layers (cut into longer hair) that swing foreward onto cheekbones will look great. Bangs and waves at the temple also soften the square of your face. Hair length is best about one inch below the chin, or extending to shoulder length, to reduce and soften the squareness of your jaw. Hair worn on the forehead is always perfect for you, as long as it is wispy or fringed. Never wear straight bangs. Hair turned under at the bottom also will narrow the width of the jaw. Styles in loose curls and waves add extra dimension to the square face in a good way. Styles that round out your hair can decrease the appearance of a square face shape, so adding curl, angled or wispy bangs, and a few wisps on the cheek area will all help. A cut that allows for some height is also a good idea. Wear a side part as opposed to a center part.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hairstyle for square/oval face?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment