Monday, January 27, 2014

What is the difference between color glaze and color depositing shampoo and conditioner?

best hair color glaze
 on Hair Color Ideas - Brilliant Brunettes
best hair color glaze image



miatine


I want to boost my color, and I've been using a color shampoo from Sally Hansen but not getting the results I want.

Would a color glaze be better? What's the difference?



Answer
color glaze emphasizes your hair color by means of gloss and other ingredients.. while a color depositing shampoo ADDS color to your hair.. somewhat like a hair dye.

Are glazed for your hair a good or bad idea?




Babyboo


I have natural dirty blond hair, but I want to try out a medium brunette. My friend suggested a hair glaze, because I want it to just wash out after a while and have my natural hair color back. Do glazes work like that? I was going to go get it professionally done so it would be better. Suggestions?


Answer
what is glazed hair




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the difference between color glaze and color depositing shampoo and conditioner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment