Thursday, January 30, 2014

What two color highlights should I put in my hair?




armywife_8


I have light brown, straight, chin length hair. And I have very pale skin. I highlighted it about 2 months ago with blonde highlights and I am wanting to put two color highlights in it instead this time. Wondering what two colors would look best for me?


Answer
I can't see your face or your exact hair color. But what I think would look good and also trendy is a honey blonde and a darker strawberry blonde. Both look good with pale skin and light brown hair. Most red heads have pale skin.
Having 3 colors in your hair would look good. Or you could do the dark strawberry blonde and a dark red brown, a color darker than your natural color.
Most salons have color swatches that they can hold up to your hair and skin. Make sure you will like the colors by having the hairdresser do this.
I would stick with these 2 suggestions.
Good Luck and It will look great!

Should i dye my hair blonde or brown & what colour highlights?




sOrandom x


Well, i currently have light brown hair which is dyed.. but i want to colour it either light blonde with golden and dark blonde highlights or really dark brown. But i'm really not sure which to choose?
I have quite fair skin and blue eyes and i am naturally a dark blonde. I have dyed my hair dark brown before which i really liked but i'm not sure whether i should have some blonde in it or maybe highlights?

Any suggestions or pictures would be great.
Thanks
Oh and i am worried about what my eyebrows will look like with the colours since they are really light and more or less non-existence.



Answer
If you already have brunette hair and are looking for ways to save some hard earned, beauty-splurge cash, why not go back to your roots and go the natural route? Despite popular fears that brown hair is boring, there are plenty of spicy ways to add a timeless look to your already beautiful brunette hair.
* Enrich: Enrich your natural color with an allover shade a few shades richer. To add some contrast and interest, ask your stylist to weave in a few copper hair highlights.
* Deepen: Go chocolate! If youâre natural brown borders on moussey, richen it up with a decadent shade of chocolate brown, which will add instant drama with little investment.
* Shine: Shine or color glossing treatments adds sparkle and sheen to dark hair. A glossing treatment can be done in the salon for a bargain price and will instantly add some life to your locks.
* Vanilla and Chocolate: Want the best of both worlds? Brunettes can still play with blonde without a large commitment. Ask your stylist to add a few strategically placed blonde hair highlights around your face to brighten your look while keeping the rest of your color natural.
* Chunk: Although not as trendy as days gone past, statement chunking techniques on a dark base add instant pop and a low maintenance color choice for those seeking a dramatic and bold look. Experiment with shades of blue, blonde, or red chunks. Get creative!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What two color highlights should I put in my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment