Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How do I get full bangs in the front?

best hairstyle with bangs
 on Best Celebrity Haircuts of 2008 - Reese Witherspoon - Photo
best hairstyle with bangs image
Q. I don't want side bangs, I want the 1s like this: http://smashingstyles.com/uploads/2008/11/long-layered-hairstyles-bangs.jpg but I don't know how to do it. Any suggestions?
I want my bangs to be fuller because mine are never full enough.


Answer
Go get them cut by a hairstyler?

Duh.

good hairstyles that would fit my face shape ?




Alexandra


im 14, and im not fat but i do have a round like shaped face. In my face its round but around my forehead its narrow and small. Any good hairstyles that would flatter my face shape? ive tried short bangs but when ive took pics with short straight across bangs, my face looks fat and super round which i dont like. My hair is 5 to 5 1/2 inches below my shoulder. any good hairstyles/bangs ?


Answer
get chinese bangs..have them long at the sides, but short in the middle. curls would be nice or a bun that is pulled back from your face




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get full bangs in the front?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment