Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What hair colors look good on tan, sun-kissed skin?

best hair color on tan skin
 on Caramel Hair Color
best hair color on tan skin image



.


I pretty much have a sun kissed tan all year around. I'm naturally tan. I dyed my hair a few months ago golden brown. It looks good but I want something new. So what hair dye colors look good on tan skin??

My orginal color is like a dark chocolate brown.


Thanks :)



Answer
black! or navy blue like dark dark blue. I had a friend omg she looked sexy nh.

Answer mine please
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmzM3vuDZNlu.tDv3uYY29nsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090807172447AAYR8lm

What hair color will make my skin tone appear lighter?




michaela


I have a very tan skin color, like a light mocha (i'm mexican) and I would like a hair color that will make my skin appear to be lighter. Should I ain for a dark hair color, or a light hair color? Please give examples of the color, thank you (:

Also, what will a bright maroon/burgundy color do did my skin tone?



Answer
Light hair color makes you look lighter.
Black or dark brown makes you look Mexican.
Burgundy/maroon just makes you look like a Mexican with maroon hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair colors look good on tan, sun-kissed skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment