Thursday, January 30, 2014

how to style hair so it wont get messed up by humidity?




LeahLov


ok, so i have really pretty but thick dark brown hair.its usually really smooth also. but its so humid out that i can never straighten or curl my hair because when i do, it goes flat or gets frizzy. how can i style my hair so it wont look so horrible in the humidity? should i try to blow dry it, or air dry it after the shower? should i put mouse or gel in it? any cute style ideas? any advice would be great! thanks!


Answer
In the humidity, if you go against your natural hair, it is just going to be a disaster.
My suggestion is to just let it air dry when you get out of the shower.

Or, what I do is take sections of my hair and pin them up, and leave a few strands out for kind of a boho look. Quite cute.

Typically, if you put your hair up in some sort of messy, cute way, it will be a better solution than trying to fight against the humidity.(:

Hair... Humidity... HELP!?




Detective


Okay so, Im just wondering if there is any possible way for my hair to not go straight when i curl it?? See the scenario is, I curl my hair really nice at home, leave the house and wait for the bus to come, still looking good, i step onto that wretched hot ass bus and it is a 10 mintue drive to my school, during the drive i lower the window to let some air in, which sorta helps, the wind kinds of lowers the humidity... but when the bus stops and we all have to wait for it to be 7:oo and their is NO movement, so its horrible, my hair goes incredibly flat! Its amazing, i have no idea as to WHY this is happening! this is just the tip of the iceberg really, my hair refuses to hold a curl in the first place, and i literally pack on the holding sprays and spritzers. but its almost no use.... but the thing that strikes me the most is that, well, im african american and well, my hair used to be coarse as hell and like the worse condition!!! now its almost like caucasian people hair... its like really silky, way too much, i DONT use any kinds of chemicals ( except for perms ) i dont even put grease in my hair because the slightest bit of grease will make it look TOO greasy and starts to imitate indian peoples hair (so i've been told) . idk, im really stumped so please give me any ideas of what to do?? no shampoos please. and anyone with a reason as to why my hair has changed its curl pattern??
also, i have the newest conair flat iron to curl my hair. its the steam one thingy... and uh, should i stop using it? should i use something esle to curl my hair? wetting it and putting it it rollers doesnt really work for me =/



Answer
what i would do is when ur done with ur hair,
spray an antihumidity hairspray over it lightly
id recommend using John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray. it works great 2 hold a style and u can buy it at like walgreens

u said no shampoos,
but the best thing to block bus humidity and weather is,
John Frieda Weather Works shampoo and conditioner
which is specially formulated to block harsh weather
such as rain, wind, humidity, heat, sun =]
good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how to style hair so it wont get messed up by humidity?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment