Friday, January 31, 2014

Hair coloring?




AZNLUCK


I'm going to get my hair dyed pretty soon, about two or three weeks from now, and right now my hair is jet black, and it's my pride and joy, it's very thick and silky, but I'm getting it dyed a few shades lighter to a dark/medium brown. Do you have any tips on keeping my hair in tip top condition before and after the coloring?


Answer
Always use products for color treated hair like shampoos and conditioners. Do deep hair treatments once a month. Try not to use flat iron too much. Anything with too much heat will damage hair.
For coloring always use professional products.
Then you will be great.
Good luck.

Please Suggest a good hair color product for men which is not harmful to scalp.?




360SD


I am looking for a hair color product for my hair. I have a few grey hair in my naturally black hair on my head. Instead of cutting my grey hair I
just would like to use some touch up product to cover them. So if anyone has a natural product that is good and does not have any adverse side effect on scalp. Please post the brand and name of the product. Thanks in advance.



Answer
I would advise going to a professional for several reasons. One, when men look at their hair they tend to think it's much darker than it really so 9 times out of 10 they choose a color that is too dark and looks unnatural. Two, men are not used to seeing color on their hair. When you use color on your hair it breaks into what is called "underlying pigment". These pigments tend to be very warm in tonality. Most people see them as red or orange. To avoid these unwanted tones you will want to use a color line that is geared specifically towards men. Most men's color lines are designed with the dye loads to cancel these warm underlying pigments. Ones geared towards women are not.
If you use a product like "Just For Men" or "Grecian Formula" you need to understand that these color lines contain metallic salts. Without getting too technical just understand that they can react with the minerals in the tap water (Softened or otherwise) and turn purple. Ever see that old guy in church whose hair looks dark as night with a very odd purple hue? Yeah, you're gettin' the picture!
So, I would recommend that you find a stylist in your area that is familiar with Redken Color Camo. It is a great men's color line that is gentle and very natural looking. No one will ever know you're coloring your hair!

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair coloring?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment