Monday, September 2, 2013

What would be the best hairstyle for my facial features?

best hairstyle quiz
 on ... home ideas and picture: David Beckham Faux Mohawk Hairstyles Trends
best hairstyle quiz image



Top Notch


I'm getting my hair did this weekend and wanted to try something new. I'm such a plain person and I usually always get the same thing. I usually have my hair a little pass my shoulders, black, and straight. I usually have a part towards the left side with a swoop going over my right side. I have a kind of chubby face with with high cheek bones. Any suggestions on how I should get my hair did? Long? Short? Curly? Straight?


Answer
If you do this quiz on your face shape, it will give you advice on hair styles!
http://www.dailymakeover.com/face-shape-quiz/quiz.php
Hope this helps!

How do you find the perfect hair style/cut for you?




Em


How can I find a good hairstyle for me? I always find a picture of how I want my hair to look before I go and get it cut. But when itâs all done, it doesnât look good on me. Is there some website I can go to to take a quiz and find pictures of hair that would look good on me? How do I choose a cut off hand? What am I supposed to look for?


Answer
http://beauty.ivillage.com/hair/topics/0...

in this website, u can upload a picture of u and choose different hairstyles that will look on u!!

its a virtual hairstyle! after u find the style u like, print it out andshow it to ur haircutter person!! lol!!

it takes long to upload, but its worth it when every man will be checking u out in the streets with ur new hot haircut! lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the best hairstyle for my facial features?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment