Monday, September 2, 2013

What's a good hair color for someone with fair skin?

best hair color for brunettes
 on Two Tone Dark Hair with Highlights
best hair color for brunettes image



Julia


I have really fair skin, it's about the color of Reese Witherspoon's skin. My natural hair color is brunette, but I have some blonde helights in my hair right now. I was thinking about becoming a full blonde (not platnum blonde, but a mid-blonde), but I'm prone to blushing (i don't have pink skin, but i blush easily) so it might look funny when I blush! What color hair do you think would look best with my skin? TY!


Answer
I'm a former brunette with very pale skin. I've currently got medium golden/honey blonde hair, and I think it looks nice. I've also had light red and light auburn hair, and rocked them both.

Brown makes me look frumpy... or washed out. Bright red is just.. horrid.

what hair color should I use to change from dark brunette to brownish red? What # should I use listed on box?

Q. Professional advice please. What color # am I (dark brunette)? I want to change my hair color to dark brownish with red undertones. How would I figure the number to use listed on the home color box?


Answer
Go to a beauty supply store that sells to the open public (like a Sally or something)
Get Wella #810 with a 20 base peroxide....then it will be less red. I use this often on people with dark hair going for a more mahogany look and it hasn't failed me yet!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good hair color for someone with fair skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment