Thursday, September 5, 2013

What are some good hairstyles for teenaged boys?

best hair style of boys
 on ... Best Hairstyle for Men, The Best Hairstyle, 2012 Best Hairstyle for
best hair style of boys image
Q. What are some hair styles for asian boys?


Answer
personally i think you should get just a little bangs, i know seems fobby but dont leave it that long. it looks cute on all asain boys, oh yeah im asian too so kinda helps ? and uhh spike it up a bit or gel just a bit. trust mee this looks cute on just about everyone i know

What boy hair styles hide or look good with cowlicks?




lucas


I am a 16 year old boy with a cowlick on the front left side on my face that I have had forever. I don't like my cowlick but my older sister says that girls will think it's cute, so i'm not sure if i should get a hair style that hides it, or goes with it. I have tried a few hair styles, but they didn't work so well. Here is a pic of my hair http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3696/9011495320_e463d39ec6_m.jpg
What i am looking for is a hair style that is from short to medium and that doesn't make me look emo.
PS: i have an oval or oblong if it helps



Answer
The top of your hair currently looks flat. I think you should grow out the front a bit. Your cowlick would probably work well with a quiff.

1. Shampoo and condition your hair
2. Towel dry until your hair is flexible
3. Blow dry your hair up
4. Take a dime size of wax and rub it between your hands
5. Work the wax throughout your hair
6. pull the front of your hair up and over to the side
7. Use hairspray for extra hold


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmU8rOsnxdA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good hairstyles for teenaged boys?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment