Thursday, September 5, 2013

What hair color and brand do i use to get hair color like sabina karlsson?

best hair color for you
 on once you create fiery hair color you should always take care of it in ...
best hair color for you image



Alo


What hair color do I use to get color like Sabina Karlsson
FYI- I have blond-brown hair already



Answer
Call the 1-800# found on the box of dye or email them, (to find #, go online & search the brand if you don't have the box) they're the hair color experts they can advice you best.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.

Sources:
Google FDA.gov & search for Hair Dye & Relaxers.
Google: Hair Dye FAQ's Are Hair Dyes Safe?

What will happen if I use a Clariol Natural Instincts hair color that is darker than recommended?




ilvmystica


My natural hair color is dark blonde and I want to use natural instincts medium brown (semi permanent color). It says on the box that it is not recommended for my hair color. What will happen if I use it? Will it darken my hair?


Answer
Yes, your hair will get darker. The result might not look as natural as you'd like. It probably won't be a disaster but, if you want to color your hair medium brown, you'd be better off using a more typical permanent hair color like Nice'n Easy, Preference or Herbal Essences.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color and brand do i use to get hair color like sabina karlsson?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment