Wednesday, September 4, 2013

How can I get temporary hair color to wash completely out of my hair? It was supposed to wash out after 8-12.

best hair color wash
 on Tips for coloring your hair at home
best hair color wash image



k~prez


I used a temporary hair color (red) that was supposed to wash out after 8 to 12 shampoos, but after 3 weeks or more it still hasn't washed out completely. My roots are still red! Does anyone have a cheap or easy solution to get it to come out of my roots? I don't want to spend a lot of money having the salon help me with this problem. I've washed my hair twice a day hoping that would help and it hasn't.


Answer
I'm assuming you have very light hair--red is notorious for washing out quickly because the pigment molecules are so big that they can't fully penetrate the hair shaft, so this is a very rare problem.

Anyway, ideally you should really go to a salon to strip your hair, but if you want to DIY, there IS a way to do it (but proceed with caution)

Go to a beauty supply store, get powdered bleach and a 10 volume developer and a shade of neutral toner.

Firstly, try the toner; it may counteract the red enough so you won't have to use the bleach. If it doesnt work, apply to your roots and be VERY vigilant about how fast the bleach is working. It'll get the red out, but you don't want to overbleach your roots, either--it'll look weird. To finish, tone the roots.

For future reference, if you have very light hair it doesnt matter if a color is permanent or wash out; it'll tend to stick around for awhile.

Is there a way to permanently change my hair color?




CHARM


My hair is brown, and got lighter because I put lots of gel in it during summer when I went into the sun. My hair got a little lighter. I want to make my hair really dark black, but I hear that all hair coloring washes out eventually. How do I make my hair permanently change color to dark black?


Answer
I would suggest to go to the salon or hair place and just getting it died dark brown or black... theres nothing naturally that you could do to make it darker... the most natural thing you could do is just get natural hair dye and get it done...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get temporary hair color to wash completely out of my hair? It was supposed to wash out after 8-12.
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment