Saturday, September 7, 2013

How can i keep my hair from being greasy?

fashion hair curly style
 on Latest-Long-Hair-Styles-1
fashion hair curly style image



cerulean


i've tried lots of things, one big problem is my hair is curly at the bottom and really, really dry at the bottom but it gets greasy and nasty at the top, how can i fix this. i don't want to dry my hair out more but i hate the greasiness. Don't tell me to use this or that shampoo because i swear i've tried hundreds out. Any home remedies or tips i can follow? my hair is also very very coarse and rough, anything to make it softer? please help!


Answer
You've tried everything? That's just it, you've been a guinea pig for products that absolutely do not do it for you. Another example why the hair industry is a billion dollar business.

First of you, you are probably using the wrong shampoo. There are shampoos that do not promote grease, example Garnier for Normal Hair. I would have taken them all back, if they made my hair greasy.

Shampoos that advertise, shine, or smooth like Pantene, Alberto Vo5, Herbal Essence, Suave FOR ME they make my hair greasy on the 2nd day. They're mostly for damaged hair because they worked for me when my hair was permed or dyed.

Another reason, probably you have conditioner build-up.

You can tame the coarse & rough and make it softer, by setting your hair in plastic curlers (even guys uses them in the hair color & fashion industry). Blow-dry and when you take them out, finger comb to style.

How do I make my hair less curly?




Bella M.


How do I make my hair less curly, more long, and less frizzy without using straighteners or gels?


Answer
One method to make it look fuller, add body, bouncier, thicker, softer & shiny hair is to set your hair with plastic curlers after you towel dry, you'll end up with uniform balance of curls. Blow dry briefly while curling them in curlers. Take them out, and finger comb to style. Used by the best hair color models, and the fashion industry, like Victoria Secret Fashion Show Dec. 2009, America's Next Top Models, EXPRESS, Dancing with the Stars . . . . and continued to be used today where salons care about pampering your hair. When you see hair on TV a hair color commercial, they're not done by curling or straightening tools. Hair that shines like that and feels like hair, not hay, has to be done by the best hair tools available w/out damaging to the hair. When you take the curlers out, finger comb to style or lightly brush. Tousle the hair up. or shake your hair. You can use large, medium or small curlers, that depends on the length of your hair.

Also: use pro round brush/blow dry briefly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i keep my hair from being greasy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment