Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What color should i do my underneath Highlights?

best hair color latina skin
 on Ombre Hair Color Trend - How to Get Ombre Hair Color - Real Beauty
best hair color latina skin image



princess


im have a very light brown color skin, im Latina && im planning to do underneath highlights. My hair is a darkish lightish brown && i was planning on doing colden caramel highlights but im not so sure if it would go with my skin ? any help on what color i should do ?


Answer
A darker caramel or even a light chocolate brown would look great. Don't go with any color with to much of a Gold tint, because it will make your skin appear yellowish/multicolored.

I have naturally black hair almost a really really dark brown, what colours can i use to dye it?




L_Lawliz


So I have really dark hair, I come from the Phillipines so I have a dark brown skin colour and dark brown eyes. Without the use of a hair salon professional, is anyone able to suggest another hair colour that I could dye my hair with that is lighter than what I have now? If so, is there any recommended brands that will provide the best results? I want the colour to complement my skin colour.


Answer
We share hair color in that but I am Latina, and fair skin. You could use those hair sprays that are to make it blonde, but it wont go blonde unless you apply it every day for a really long time. SOOO What you could do is use it until you see the color you in your hair (also take note of how many days you used it that way you can do your roots later on)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color should i do my underneath Highlights?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment