Monday, September 2, 2013

How can I style my hair like Emma Watson's?

hair fashion style gallery
 on The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ - Fashion (5 ...
hair fashion style gallery image



playlister


She plays Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film franchise. I love how her stylist does her hair in the movies, and was wondering how I can recreate them? I've tried, but my curls end up looking fried (and I have a 300 dollar curling iron) and my hair gets frizzy. I always brush my hair before, make sure all the knots are out, but it ends up getting tangled anyway and I'm very careful.


Answer
Celebrity Hairstyles - News and Info
Celebrity Hairstyles Galleries: Long Straight Long Curly Midlength Short

More on Celebrity Hairstyles & Beauty Eye on Celebrity & Beauty
How to Imitate Celebrity Looks Celebrity Hairstyles News

Celebrity Hair Pages: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z









How To - Advice - Tips
How To Index - Braiding Hair
Hair Straightening - Hairstyle Advice
Hair Updos - How to Cut Hair
How to Style Hair - Hairstyling Terms
Long Hair Advice - Ponytails - Emo Style
Short Hair Advice - Eyebrows









Books - Videos - Software
Hair Books Index - Braiding
Coloring Hair - Haircutting - Hair Loss
Hair Styling - Instructional Videos









Products - Tools - Wigs
Hair Products, Tools & Wigs Index
Beauty Supplies - Cosmetics - Clippers
Hair Combs & Brushes - Hair Scissors
Salon Furniture - Shampoo - Various
Beauty Supply Sources - Hair Salon Wear
Wigs and Hairpieces









Hair Salons
Hair Salons Worldwide - France
Germany - United Kingdom - USA
Hair Salon Books - Hair Salon Webcam









Charity Haircuts & Shaves
Charity Index - Charity Haircuts
Charity Head Shaves









Fashion, Beauty & Style
Style How Tos - Style Tips
Jewelry - Shoes & Boots
Accessories - Fashion Collections













Hair Problems
Hair Problems Index - Alopecia
Dandruff - Hair Loss - Hair Restoration
Hair Pulling - Head Lice - Scalp Problems
Removing Unwanted Hair
Unwanted Hair Growth










Hairstyling Jobs - Schools
Hairdressing Jobs
Hairdressing & Cosmetology Schools
Hairstylists Organizations









Hair Stories and Articles
Hair Stories Index - Celebrity Hairstyles
Female Baldness - Haircutting Stories
Online Videos
Various









Hairfashion Portals
Hair & Fashion Portal Websites
Message Boards









Hair in Foreign Languages
Languages Index - Danish - Dutch
Finnish - French - German - Hungarian









Anything Else
Hair care & Fashion Articles - Chat
Hobby Hair Websites
Funny Hair Pictures - Acne Treatment
Polly Follicle's Fables - Gretchen
Hairdresser's Diary - Interesting Websites

Is there a more fashion-oriented site for downloading sims 2 clothing?




spazmattac


I like sites like peggyzone for hair, but what about the actual clothing? None of it is fashionable enough. I'm talking about runway editions of marc jacobs and moschino cheap & chic in sim format. I just got re-interested in the sims again, but I refuse to play it until I find awesome clothing. No viruses please.


Answer
If you go to All About Style http://www.all-about-style.com/index.html and then click on Themes and then Celebrity Fashion you will designer stuff. Also try Sims2cri http://www.sims2cri.com/eng_as_seen_on.php
Simchic http://www.simchic.com/
InBeatz http://www.inbeatz.com/sims/index.php?go=Files and Justsims2: http://www.justsims2.ru/index.php?Module=Gallery&GalleryGroup=fashion




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I style my hair like Emma Watson's?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment