Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Can you tell me good site where i can find latest men's accessories?

hair fashion trend style
 on Faux-Hawk-Hair-styles-for-Men-2011
hair fashion trend style image



shuken


I don't want a site to buy them. I just want to find out what are the latest fashion trends in clothes, hair styles and men's accessories.


Answer
karmaloop.com

What are some of the latest fashion trends?




Pooty Poot


I'm trying to fill out my daughter's baby book, and there's a space to list the current fashion trends. She was born near the end of March this year, so you don't have to think back too far. I really appreciate your help!


Answer
[colored] skinny jeans
scarves
peace signs
boho style
the headband thing around ur forehead haha:]
big flower rings
gladiator sandals
'boyfriend' clothes
big flower pins.clips for your hair [i have one:)]
zebra and leopard print is huge
neon colors
high wasted skirts/pants
jeans with zippers at the ankle
and of course hearts will always be in(:
ayy march went by so fast:]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you tell me good site where i can find latest men's accessories?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment