Friday, September 6, 2013

Audition Song for "The Who's Tommy?"?

best hair color minneapolis
 on Acne treatment and Niacinamide vitamin B3 Niacinamide, also known as ...
best hair color minneapolis image



Monkeyman1


I'm planning to audition for The Who's Tommy at the Children's Theater Company in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you've never heard of the musical, it's a rock opera. They said that we should come prepared with a contemporary musical theater or pop song. I'm a Baritone and my vocal range is from the low F to the F above middle C. Any ideas on what song I should sing? Thanks.
The Children's Theater is a professional theater. Not a community theater.



Answer
It's best to sing a song from another rock-style musical. Because it's community theatre and not a professional setting, I wouldn't be worried about singing something from a popular musical. Check out songs from these shows. I've listed songs in the musicals that are written for the baritone:

Aida - "Another Pyramid", "Like Father, Like Son"
Bat Boy - "Dance With Me, Darling"
Godspell - "Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord"
Jesus Christ Superstar - "Pilate's Dream", "Try It and See"
Hair - "Sodomy", "I'm Black/Colored Spade", "Manchester England", "Aint Got No", "I Got Life", "Where Do I Go?", "Eyes Look Your Last"
RENT - "What You Own", "Halloween"
Rocky Horror Picture Show - "The Sword of Damoches", "Rose Tint My World"
Spring Awakening - "And Then There Were None", "The Mirror-Blue Night"
The Full Monty - "Big Black Man", "You Rule My World"

Break a leg!

Where can I find blue hair dye?




TinyDancer


I live in Minneapolis, MN and I don't want to order online or go to a stylist! THANKS!


Answer
i would go to sallys beauty supply. they are usually located by a target. i would google map it and see where the closest one is to you. and get manic panic. its good. but dont forget. most fun colors are deposit only. that means you will have to bleach the part of your head that you want to put it on.


enjoy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Audition Song for "The Who's Tommy?"?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment