Friday, September 6, 2013

What are some really cute hairstyles to wear to school?

best hairstyle over 50
 on Best Short Hair Styles For Women Over 50 - Tips For Short Hair Styles ...
best hairstyle over 50 image



claire


I just want to know what cute hairstyles you ever worn to school!


Answer
Go to cutgirlshairstyles.com! I love their tutorials and styles, and they have such a big variety that are so easy to do! I've done almost 50 hairstyles from this website that I've worn to school, and I get a lot of compliments every time I wear one :D

can you send me some images of girls with 50 hairstyles or from the 50's with brown hair?




Dare to as


it seems that most girls wanted or had blonde hair. i have nothing against blondes but my hair is brown. it use to be blonde but darken with age and i don't want to die it. are there any hairstyles that are from the 50's that look good with brown hair. something i can style every now and then to something causal or a way i can get my hair cut.
don't forget to at least check out my question that is still open about your college major.



Answer
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v667/vintagehair/


entire album of them




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some really cute hairstyles to wear to school?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment