Saturday, September 7, 2013

Does anyone know which drugstore brand shampoo is best for color treated hair?

best hair color drugstore brands
 on ... hair color garnier violet hair dye katy perry purple hair color
best hair color drugstore brands image



susan


I color my hair. It is all gray. I am afraid to shampoo often because I fear that the color will come out. Does anyone know of a gentle drugstore brand that is affordable and good and won't strip my hair color? Any advice is greatly appreciated xox.


Answer
There's Herbal Essences "color me happy" which is a shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. You can find out more about it and other Herbal Essences shampoos at http://herbalessences.com/en-US/hair-care .

There's also Aussie "Color Mate" which is a bit hard for find but you may be able to find it.

There's Garnier Fruitcus and Pantene too!

Hope this helps!

how to dye your dark brown hair to blond without the orange?




soul101


My natural hair color is dark brown. I dyed my hair three times already, dark blond, medium blond, after light blond. I bought the hair colors from the Lo-real . However, I don't know why my hair color never gets really blond blond. Instead the result is always kind of light orange. Some people like it but I hate it.
Please how to avoid the red or orange color when using drugstore brand. I would like to dye my own hair, because I cannot afford to go every 4 weeks to a hairdresser.
Does anyone have the same problems?



Answer
bleach your hair. then dye your hair blond. I might take a while, but it is worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know which drugstore brand shampoo is best for color treated hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment