Thursday, September 5, 2013

Need some help, starting to get into drawing manga and just wanted to know what i need?

best hair color for 4b hair
 on No matter the length of your cut, you ll look hairstyles easy with ...
best hair color for 4b hair image



zero


I basically just wanted to know what you need like pens, erasers,paper stuff like that. The only things I have been using is regular pencils and printing paper so If someone can tell me exact stuff to get that could help me out I would much appreciate it. Thank you in advance.


Answer
-SKETCHBOOK
Get one that has nice white paper, very slightly textured, and won't tear on you when you erase. Currently, I am using one from Canson, from the Foundation line.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=canson+foundation+drawing+pad&hl=en&prmd=ivns&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1680&bih=932&wrapid=tlif131499231171810&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=244659539598871116&sa=X&ei=6wZhTu2jLoHx0gHg65kL&ved=0CF0Q8wIwAA#

but mine is smaller, but I think a bigger one would be best. I really like the quality.

For pictures you're going to color with Watercolor, use watercolor paper, or my favorite, Bristol board. It's a really thick, smooth paper, that is wonderful for any final draft things.

Computer paper is also perfectly fine. :D

Maybe get a really big pad of paper for really big things?

For rough drafts, any paper you can find will do.

-PENCILS
- .5 mm mechanical pencil (you can get packs of 10 at Walmart by the brand "Bic")
-.7 mm mechanical pencil (also pack of 10 my Bic)
- Lead refills
- A regular wooden pencil
- and a 2B, and a 4B pencil. It is softer, and gives a darker product without pressing as hard, and is great for shading in black and white.
- Charcoal pencil.
Really, you can use anything that works for you.

-ERASERS
- a white eraser, I like The POLYMER one by Pentel.
- a kneaded eraser, because you can mold it into different shapes, so that you can eraser really tiny places, thin places, or really big places without ruining the rest of your drawing. Any art supply Store should carry one.

-PENS
- Since Copic Multiliners are waaayyy too expensive, I like to use Sakura Pigma Micron. They come in different sized tips, and in different colors, like Black, Sepia ( a browish color), and i think red.
If you haven't go watch Mark Crilley on Youtube. He uses the 08 sized tip in black.
I suggest getting the 08, 05, and 03.

http://www.plazaart.com/images/2539/Pigma-Micron_gp.jpg

They should carry those at any art supply store as well.

I even use a regular black gel ink pen that's used for writing at times! Whatever works for you.

-COLORING
Since you said "statrted to get into drawing manga" I figure you're new to thism so I'll give to the basics.

-Crayola Colored pencils. 50 pack. If you can't find that, 24 pack.
I know. "What? Crayola? what about Prismacolors?" But if you learn to use Crayolas to their fullest, and make them look proffesional, When the time comes, you can use higher quality things better than most. With the Crayola, it's all about layering, and the amount of pressure you put on the pencil.
Here's one I outlined with a Crayola black colored pencil, and colored with their crayons!

http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee439/Bernadette_Bui/?action=view&current=0728111357.jpg&newest=1

-Crayola Super Tip markers.
Get a nice big pack of them, and maybe a pack of Pipsqueaks too, again, its all about experimenting, and latering. When you master these, Copic markers will be a piece of cake!
I've even used some Copic tecniques with Crayolas! Like the flicking motion used with the hair, Just go on Youtube, and look at speed drawings with makers. Then, Try to use some of those with Crayolas. (tip, when coloring with cheaper makers, for the skin, use colored pencil, because the makers look too dark. you can use maker for the shading in the skin)

- Artist Loft colored pencils.
I think these are the store Micheal's own brand I've heard good things about them. They only sell them at Micheal's or you can get it on ebay or something.

- Watercolors
A 24 color set of crayola watercolors are fine, but get a nice pack of brushes. There is also a brand called Reeve's that I like. Try different brands, do some research, and find that one that you like best.

-OTHER
-Something to store everything in. I think you should keep everything organized, so that you can have easy access to what you need, I also suggest making a travel kit. Just a box like a Spacemaker pencil box, and keep with you a .5 and .7 mechanical pencil, a sharpener, 24 crayola pencils pack, erasers, a few outlining pencils, and things that you feel you'll need. As for the art supply storage at home, Just use something that you feel is best for you, and that you'll be able to find anything.

- Something to store your drawings in. Your sketchbook is great, but when it's filled up, don't just toss it in a random place. have a place for all of your sketchbooks, and drawings pads and such.
For all of your drawings ono loose computer paper, use a binder, and put your art in sheet protecters, them put them in the binder. A folder is also great, and so are accordian folders.

Most of all, you need Determination, practice, and the passion to draw, and also creativity. Without those things, you won't be able to create great art. If you can't think of anything one day, don't stress. Just try again another day.

Hope I was able to help!
- Rice Bear

What do you keep in your bag for school?




darakristi


Not just what YOU carry, but what anyone would carry in their purse/tote/backpack... List EVERYTHING you can come up with (but still makes sense) and please number them, because whoever lists the most gets best answer.


I put this in the Adolescent section because I want answers from high school kids.



Answer
I usually go to my locker at lunch (make that ALWAYS) so I only carry the binder/textbooks for those two classes with me. The others are in my locker.

1. Binder
2. Textbook(s) (if it's A Day, the morning will be AP History and Chemistry I, and if it's B Day, then it's AP Law and European History)
3. Pencil case (which contains, geometry set, mini stapler, eraser, white out tape, tape, scissors, pink pen, purple pen, two blue pens, two red pens, orange pen, yellow high lighter, green high lighter, peach sharpie (twin tipped), green sharpie, blue sharpie, powder blue sharpie, black sharpie (twin tip), three pencils, HB pencil, 2B pencil, and 4B pencil (art class), gum eraser, sticky notes, extra staples, paperclips and glue stick OH AND pencil sharpener (: )
4. Colouring pencil case
5. Ruler
6. Graphic Calculator
7. Sketchbook (for art)
8. Journal
9. Agenda
10. First aid kit (:
11. Extra contact case/solution
12. Bus pass
13. Cue Cards (I make flash cards A LOOOOT)
14. Rubik's cube
15. Breath Mints
16. Retainer case -.-
17. "Girl things"
18. Headband/hair elastics (I can't do a test w/ hair in my face!)
19. Mini Atlas
20. Dictionary
21. French Dictionary
22. French-English Dictionary
23. Spanish-English Dictionary
24. Novel
25. English class novel (we are always doing a novel story with th WORST most BORING books ever!!!)
26. Student ID
27. Cell Phone
28. iPod
29. Lunch/snack
30. Water bottle (I drink one full bottle per 2 classes... I LOOOVE my water!)
31. French curve
32. Art kit for art class (I always have it with me even when I don't have art... IDK why... But it has a french curve, special pen, India Ink, China Ink, Pen nib holder, x-acto knife, water colours, basic 5-brush set, palette, glue stick and moldable eraser)
33. Emergency 5 dollar bill
34. Extra liner paper
35. Extra graph paper
36. Flash drive (ie, USB key)
37. Pocket world atlas
38. Thesaurus
39. Extra white paper
40. Current issue of Seventeen
41. Kleenex
42. Lip balm
43. Body butter
44. Extra socks
45. Mini pebto bismol (I get stomach aches a lot)
46. Ibuoprofen (I never use it, I almost never take pills, but sometimes I or a friend need it)


That's about it (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need some help, starting to get into drawing manga and just wanted to know what i need?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment