Monday, September 2, 2013

What happens to the hair if you leave hair color on for too long?

best hair color over 45
 on Stylish Celeb Hair Cuts for Ladies Over 50 - Beautiful Hairstyles
best hair color over 45 image



Cindy


My stylist left my hair color on for more than an hour. The instruction says 45 minutes. After washing off the hair color I noticed that my hair got very fizzy. Shorter hair was sticking out of my long hair as if some parts of the hair was burned off.


Answer
that damaged your hair. try not to colour your hair for a while. and you can use different hair masks to make it healthy again. the best mask in my oppinion is the one made from olive oil. just put a good olive oil in your hair (not too much...just like shampoo, so that every piece of hair is covered in oil) and wait for a couple of hours (more time -> better results). then, wash your hair normally. don't worry, your hair won't be greasy after that.do this twice a week and you will see the results very soon.
i use olive oil on my hair twice a week and i swear it is the best mask you can do for your hair. better than those expensive stinking things. my hair looks so healthy and beautiful and i use a flat iron every 2 days.

What happens if you put lighter hair color on your hair and leave it in longer than it says to?







I want to lighten my hair and I was wondering if you put light hair color in your hair and leave it in longer than it says to will it become lighter? For example it says 25 minutes what if I leave it in for 45, will it make my hair lighter than it's supposed to?


Answer
No, It'll simply make your hair fall out.

The longer you keep it in,
the more the harsh chemicals will damage your hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What happens to the hair if you leave hair color on for too long?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment