Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fable 3 ! I bought a new hair style but can't seem to find it in the sanctuary?

fable 3 best hairstyle
 on Fayette+mall+lexington
fable 3 best hairstyle image



T o s h


When I go to the manequines (spelling sorry) it just has four of my outfits. I dont see any hairstyles, nor my make up or anything. How do I get my manequines to show the new hair I bought?
Thanks guys I figured it out :) And you should just buy it again!



Answer
Pretty much adding on to what that other person said, you can switch between clothes, make-up, hairstyles, tattoos, and facial hair by pressing the RT/LT and if you have more than 4 of any of these things you can view the other stuff by pressing LB/RB. I might have them mixed up, but I'm pretty sure that's what you do. Fun game, I kind of wish I hadn't sold it. -_-

Fable 3 - How to put original hair back on?




Jack Death


I accidentally took it off and forgot how to put it back on. help?


Answer
oyu go to your wardrobe in the sanctuary, find the hairstyles section (use either the bumper buttons or the triggers, cant remember which) and select the original hairstyle...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fable 3 ! I bought a new hair style but can't seem to find it in the sanctuary?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment