Friday, September 27, 2013

How can I look drop dead gorgeous next year for 9th grade?

best hairstyle for 50 plus
 on ... Foster at the Academy Awards with a stylish short layered hairstyle
best hairstyle for 50 plus image



Bella Swan


So I'm pretty but I'm not like the way pretty girl at school and I kind of want to change my image! First of all I have to get rid of acne but I don't know what to do next. Please help! 10 pts to the best answer! PINKY PROMISE !


Answer
1. Get rid of acne. Go get clear skin.
2. Change your wardrobe to something a bit stylish. Dresses (that aren't slutty) can be cute in the spring and summer. Cute sweaters or cardigans during the winter and fall. You can shop at places such as Forever 21 (popular store) or even in Macy's (but you have to really search sometimes!)
3. Go to makeup. Find a feature on your face that you really want guys to look at when they talk to you or look at you. Ex. Eyes: You can get some nice black eyeliner and go around the rims of your eyes to make them pop out. Plus a little light colored eye shadow for color. (Skin tone would look nice - not something non-natural such as a blue or orange.)
4. Hairstyles! Mix up your hairstyles from cute ponytails, messy buns, "wake up" hairstyles, let it down, etc.! You can even get your hair dyed, but that can be risky. The outcome is a 50/50 between coming out nicely. Ask a trusting hair stylist to help you out in choosing a hair color!
5. Smell good! Find a scent that isn't heavy on the scent, but can still be detected when sniffed. :) Vanilla is a popular scent. Something fruity can catch boys' attention. Or even a floral scent (but those can be on the heavy side so be careful!).
6. Your smile! Brush your teeth so that they are nice and white! Nothing says "turnoff" like yellow stained teeth and bad breath! Even add some light lip gloss to make your lips pop out. Or chapstick if you suffer from chapped lips.

Good luck!

Does anyone know of a good, cheap place to get my hair done for my wedding in Toledo, OH?




landime9


I don't want to spend $50 for the practice and then $50 for the real one! HELP!


Answer
Hmmmm... Maybe it depends on where you live but $50 seems cheap. You could go to a chain like Hair Cuttery probably and get a good deal. And talk to them about a free trial run or deducting the cost of the trial from the wedding day hairstyle if you book them, some of them are flexible. Or ask a cosmotology school in the area, they may do it for free or lower cost.

My stylist is doing my trial for free and my wedding-day hair is gonna be $140 ($70 plus I am tipping 100%). I've had the same hairdresser forever and I love and trust her so I wouldn't even consider the cost of the service an issue.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I look drop dead gorgeous next year for 9th grade?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment