Monday, September 23, 2013

What is the best way to tell a hairstylist what i want?

best hairstyle in 2013
 on ... hairstyles 29Medium_Straight_Hairstyles  Best Hair Styles 2013
best hairstyle in 2013 image



Gavin


I've always been really bad about explaining what I want to hairstylists when I go to get a hair cut, and I've always had pretty bad hair cuts. Basically what I say is I want it cut so that my bangs are just over my eyes, then I want the sides to be about an inch lower, then I want the back an inch lower, kind of a gradual lengthening as it goes back. A layered kind of look i guess. And then I want it all thinned out a bit because I have naturally thick hair and it kind of bulges out and looks really dome like. But they always look really confused with the information I give them, and never quite get what I'm looking for. Am I not being direct enough? not enough detail, etc? I've /heard its good to bring in pictures but i can't find exactly one that looks like what I want. Would they be able to understand better if I came in with this picture:http://www.telegraphpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Mens-medium-hairstyles-January-2013-4.jpg and say i want it a little shorter in the front, and about that length in the back, and it be in between the two in the middle? Any advice would be great. Thanks!


Answer
if you brought in that picture and said that's what you wanted but a little shorter in the bangs you would easily get what you were looking for. as a hairstylist, i also would have no idea what you were wanting based on your description. pictures are always best.

What are some pretty hairstyles for the 2012-2013 school year?




Britt!!!!!


What are some pretty hairstyles for the up coming school year? I need a fresh look for my freshman school year because I am tired of the basic ponytail!


Answer
Half up half down, high side ponytail, side braid, lauren conrad style braid, fishtail, messy bun, french twist, curls, (bouncy or tight), straight, super high pony, and you could try adding some headbands!\



Hope this Helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best way to tell a hairstylist what i want?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment