Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How to get past the school and what they think about my hair?

best hair color seattle
 on Best Hair Salon in Detroit: Allen May Salon & Spa
best hair color seattle image



Toxic


I'm in 8th grade, well going into. School starts the 19th. And my hair is blue and green. And I live in Alabama. And I have no idea what they will do about it. I'm not getting rid of it. My old school didn't care, I lived in Seattle. If the school says anything about it what can I say so I don't have to dye it a different color?


Answer
you say nothing, its not up to you. they make the rules, end of discussion

Where can I find beauty salons to dye my hair with Henna powder?




mimi


I need to find a beauty salon in U-district Area [Seattle WA] to dye my hair with Henna powder. Can anyone provide information?


Answer
u dont need to go to a salon, and waste money.

Just make tea dicoction, cool it and strain to get the clear dark brown water. Add the henna powder and make it like a batter enough consistency to make it stick to ur hair. U can wear gloves if u dont want ur hands to turn red, offcourse this color will go after few washing of hands.
Keep this past on for a couple of hours and then wash off with water.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get past the school and what they think about my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment