Monday, September 23, 2013

What are good hair styles for men with straight hair?

best hair style of men
 on mens hairstyles 2013 7 216x300 mens hairstyles 2013 7
best hair style of men image



James Mart


I have very straight black hair. I want to grow my hair out a little bit - what are good hair styles for that? Examples? I don't want any "emo" hair, just normal stuff.


Answer
hmm then why dont u check out some asian hair styles? probably japanese? they have really nice hair styles with straight and black hairs.

Is short spiky hair still in style for men?







I recently cut my hair, but I want to cut it shorter. Is spiky hair still in style for men?
Can you post some pics of spiky syles you'd like for me to get?



Answer
yes it is :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good hair styles for men with straight hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment