Sunday, September 22, 2013

How do I do the patch test for hair bleach?

best hair color loreal
 on IN FASHION: Best Celebrity Hair Color for 2011
best hair color loreal image



rubberduck


I bought a box of hair bleach, but I can't find the instructions for a patch test anywhere. It's Clairol Nice N' Easy Born Blonde Maxi. Do I have to mix the contents together to do the patch test? Where and for how long should I apply the patch test? I also bought a box of hair color (Loreal Feria), would I need to do a patch test for that too if I do one for the bleach? Thanks! :)


Answer
The directions should say, but to do a patch test you basically have to waste a box of dye since the mix is only good for a limited amount of time, and you are supposed to do the test a day or so before you actaully dye.

Do you have sensitive skin? If not, I would just take my chances with it. I've never done a patch test and had no ill results.

How much do you have to rinse your hair when using loreal hair color remover?




bibbit


With oops hair color remover, I had to rinse my hair for like 30 minutes. How much do you have to rinse your hair with loreal hair color remover?


Answer
just until the water runs clear! i used color fix by one n only and it took less than 5 mins (:

hope i helped! (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I do the patch test for hair bleach?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment