Thursday, September 26, 2013

How do I naturally get my hair blonde?

best hair color to go blonde
 on Light brown on top and dark brown on bottom?!
best hair color to go blonde image



Aaron


My hair is dirty blonde and almost looks brown. How do I naturally get my hair color blonde without dying it? And if I get it blonde again will it stay blonde or grow back out dirty blonde?


Answer
The best way is to mix lemon juice and peroxide equal parts and put it in a spray bottle and put it on your hair after each shower. Be sure to do it before you put anything on because peroxide can bleach some clothes. It stinks a little but will smell okay when dry. Blowdry your hair and wait till it's dry to get dressed. If you do this ten or 12 times, it looks like your hair would look after the summer, highighting it like the sun would. It wouldn't turn it totally blond. You can keep doing it till you're happy with the color, and still have parts of your hair that match the hair that grows out and have it look good and natural. Have fun.

When dying your hair blonde, what is the best way to keep it from turning orange?




Alyssa S


My friends natural hair color is blonde but every time we dye her hair to a lighter blond, it fades into a orangy blonde because of the iron in her water. Does anyone know a good way to prevent it from fading into orange, or any tips??


Answer
Buy an ash-blonde toner and use it when it starts to fade, or use a shampoo with purple pigment in it to neutralise brassiness - such as John Frieda Sheer Blonde Tone refreshing shampoo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I naturally get my hair blonde?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment