Thursday, September 26, 2013

What store can you buy hair extensions in?

best haircut hair extensions
 on hair extensions How Much Do Hair Extensions Cost?
best haircut hair extensions image



Anita


So the thing is I got this very short haircut & it was a big mistake. So my only way to have long hair again is to buy hair extensions. I want it at least 8-10 pieces. So what store can you buy hair extensions in? And please don't say mall. Say a store name & where its located at.


Answer
My recommendation is to check a local hair extensions directory, something like the hairextensionguide.com they go over the best hair extensions salons all over the country, and most people can find a hair extensions salon in their area that way.

Could I pull off hair extensions with my haircut?

Q. I have a little bit longer than chin length hair, and I'm thinking about getting hair extensions. Problem is, my hair is so layered that I think the extensions may make me look like I have a mullet, haha. Is there anyway I can get around this, such as with a specific haircut? Thanks.


Answer
Of course you can get extensions. And yes you may look like you have a mullet IF YOU go to a horrible stylist. My girlfriend got hers done and her hair was very very very short - shorter than yours and it looked fine. If I were you I would get a hair weave (corn rows) your own hair won't be showing if that is what you want or you can get a partial. BUT the one thing that sucks is that your scalp will itch like crazy - but you can calm it down with some coconut oil or a little bit of conditioner on the scalp. You can also do microlink extensions your hair will be showing but once you get the hair extensions on your stylist can cut it so it blends in looks like it is layered - long. Good Luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What store can you buy hair extensions in?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment