Thursday, September 26, 2013

How can I grow my hair but also keep it healthy?

best hair color over 50 women
 on Gabrielle Union with Light Brown Hair
best hair color over 50 women image



nat?


I'm trying to grow my hair, and my layers out, but I want it to be healthy and shiny. My hair is pretty thin and about shoulder length, I want to grow it so it falls just below my boobs. I've dyed it/bleached it (I had to bleach it because I wanted to go red, my hair is really dark brown) a few times as well and it's still not healthy from that. I've since dyed it back to my natural hair colour though.

So, how can I grow it long but keep it healthy at the same time?



Answer
First and foremost, a well balanced diet is essential the your overall well-being. You NEED those vitamains and minerals included in a well balanced diet. No fads. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out a well-balanced diet is THE key to your overall health. Julia Child said it years ago, "Everything in moderation!" and it still applies today, over 50 years later. That said, washing is also key. Your hair is naturally oily, as is your entire skin. It HAS to be to remain supple. Without natural oils, your skin dries and cracks! Chapped lips are a minor example, but that is what happens in real life. WHY mankind insists on removing natural oils from the body is a mystery to me. They do it in the name of being "clean" but how can natural oils be UNclean? Every time you apply a "treatment" to change color or whatever, you remove more and more oil! This ends up in the extreme, making your hair thin, dry and brittle so it breaks, and gets split ends! AND in the worst case, you can lose ALL of your hair! The answer is to let your hair grow naturally and then minimize any treatments and use a basic shampoo, ONCE in a while, NOT every day. Your hair gets dirty NOT from the oil, but from the dirt in the atmosphere that sticks TO the oil. In the old west, all women did was use a hairbrush, which spread the natural oils throughout the hair, and THEY had NO problem. Learn a lesson from you ancestors here. Get a BIG hairbrush with ALL NATURAL fibers and USE it daily to brush your hair. Daily brushing will actually help remove some of the accumulated dirt as well as spread the oils from you scalp evenly in your hair. My mother did this, 100 brush strokes every day, and a wash once in a while and she had beautiful hair, long enough that she could sit on it. All 3 of my sisters have followed our mother's example and also have extra long, beautiful hair. none of my sisters use any hair coloring, and in their late 50's and early 60's are all mostly gray, but who cares? Their hair is completely healthy, full bodied, very LONG, and except for the color of gray, exactly what you hope to achieve.

What things to guys wish girls didnt wear, what hair color do you prefer for hair and what length?




fiestyptan


What do guys look for in a girl. Do you like the girl with long blond hair? Or the brunette? Do you like her hair long, mid sholder, or short? Do you hate it when she wears tight jeans with a belly shirt, or you hate it when she cakes her eyes with mascara and lip gloss? Tell me what you like and dislike about what girls do, i want to know, thanks.


Answer
I asked my hubby... he said he loves long hair - color doesnt matter as long as its healthy and not ratty. He also said extensions suck.

He hates it when girls wear clothes that are grossly too tight - to the point where they look like they have fat rolls - eventhough they arent fat. He also hates it when 50 yr old women dress like 15 yr olds.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I grow my hair but also keep it healthy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment