Monday, September 23, 2013

What is the best product to use for thick hair to make it curly?

best hairstyle for 60 year old
 on images of hairstyles for 35 year old woman uk wallpaper
best hairstyle for 60 year old image



K


I have some pretty thick hair and it can often be hard to deal with. It is naturally wavy, but I would like to style it more without using heating tools. I usually use this type of hair gel that make it curly, but it only make my underneath curly and not the top of my head. I don't like using mousse in my hair, because I don't like that it makes my hair kinda hard in a way. Is there a type of product that I can put in my hair that will make it curly without really requiring a lot of hairspray/heating tools? And that will work well with thick hair.


Answer
Heat & chemicals are hair's worst enemies. If you want curly hair, (or straight hair to tame your curly hair) look @ videos or hairstyles of women in the late 40's or 50's, and see how healthy & silky their curly hair was. Have you seen Miracle on 34th Street or Downton Abbey? Their hair wasn't styled by professional hairstylists. They were styled by maids. No hair oil, no serum, no hair sprays, and no gels with just the use of shampoo & conditioner. Many countries didn't even have bottled shampoo & conditioner, example in my country, all we've ever used was a bar of soap for our bodies, hair & laundry. I did that for 13 years, even though my hair was permed, but there was no frizzy, no drying and my hair was the same as today: silky, shiny, soft, smooth it IS HOW they are styled when they're wet, and no hair dryer (for 13 years I lived in Asia). Many women then had long hair, curly hair and they wore hats, and pin-curled or plastic curlers curled HAIRSTYLES. The men too, have very shiny hair like the women, although the men used pomade . . .that was before Bumble & Bumble's production 70's, John Frieda's production 1988 or the invention of heating tools. Another way to find the secret to beautiful hair? Find someone with beautiful healthy curls or silky, shiny (not greasy) straight hair and ask him or her to share secrets, preferably someone who is 40-60 years older than YOU. I have 5 decades, so you're getting the answers you need, right here! I won't charge you a penny!

People slept with their curlers on, or sit in the beauty salon for 20 mins. under a helmet of hair dryer.

Hair products don't make hair curly, unless you're born with it. In the morning, instead of washing your hair again, spray your hair with water, scrunch with your fingers, and you're good to go!

Curlers comes in small, medium, large curlers.
Small if you want tighter curls, shorter hair.
Medium: medium curls, medium length hair.
Large: longer hair, larger curls.

"smaller section of hair you use the tighter/bouncier the curl, and the longer bigger section you use the bigger the wave or loose the curl. "

Start your curlers, where you want the curls to begin.

You can also pin curls your hair, if they're short to medium. You can also braid your hair the night before, several sections of braid . . . .after they've been wash, all night and sleep with them, and take the braids out in the morning. Finger comb to style. Use scarf to keep them from the wind.

HEAT PROTECTION, does not protect hair 100%. Like using sunscreen, you still get sunburned. Same with hair. Hair products are not made of glue to fix, prevent, reverse hair from getting damaged or hair loss, they ARE A TRILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS, and the hair industry also do not give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss caused by heat & chemicals.

Source(s):
5 decades of great hair know-how, previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's
Look @ my hair now, with just the use of bottled cheap shampoo, no conditioner. We also have soft water. When traveling, I briefly rinse with bottled water. Celebrities rinse theirs with Perrier water. ~ InStyle mag.

Where is a good hair stylist in springfield Missouri for curly hair?




Taylor Dic


Where is a good hair stylist in springfield Missouri for curly hair?

Must have curls to answer and been to the stylist or barber shop before. How much could you say average price possibly is?



Answer
Go to YELP or Craigslist and read reviews or post on their message boards there from your city.

We live in OREGON.

I have perm & curls KNOW-HOW since 2nd grade when my cousin - hairstylist - came to town and gave everyone perms.

Another way to find the secret to beautiful hair? Find someone with beautiful healthy curls or silky, shiny (not greasy) straight hair and ask him or her to share secrets, preferably someone who is 40-60 years older than YOU. I have 5 decades, so you're getting the answers you need, right here! I won't charge you a penny!


HAND LOTION: Matthew Morrison keeps his hair soft and smooth by using body lotion instead of styling products.
Matthew Morrison uses body lotion in his hair. The 32-year-old actor- best known for playing teacher Will Schuester in musical TV drama 'Glee' - claims his biggest beauty secret is his unusual choice of product for his locks, which he says makes them smooth and soft. He said: "My hair is very soft, right? It's because I put Lubriderm in it. It's just body lotion. "I used to use gel and products, but my hair got kind of hard. Then, one day I ran out of whatever I was using and that was the only thing there, this lotion. It ended up being the best my hair ever looked." Matthew's hair is often the subject of jokes in 'Glee' but he insists he doesn't mind because everyone is mocked on the show.

My dh have used that since Aug. 2011. His hair is softer, smoother, silkier & not frizzy or pouffy.
Wash & wear, tousle with your fingers, and you're good to go. You've got the simplest hairstyles ever!
Google search: curly hairstyles for guys. About 1,080,000 results (0.28 seconds)

You can use gel, spike them up if you'd like.

Tom Brady: âEvery man should know, if youâre comfortable and you like it, you should do it. Everyone always worries about what the girls think, what the guys think,â he continues. âIf you like it, do it. To me, if youâre trying to impress a girl, get a date, theyâre gonna like that more because youâre a confident guy. Thatâs what it comes down to.â

Justin Timberlake:
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake, who has naturally curly locks, says he tries not to use too many hair products because they don't control it.
"I am low maintenance all the way. It does not take me long. I find the more stuff I put in my hair, the more it sort of fights it. And I don't wash my hair a lot to be honest because I noticed it damages my hair more," contactmusic.com quoted Timberlake as saying.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best product to use for thick hair to make it curly?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment