Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What color of top should I choose- I have green eyes, auburn hair and light skin.?

best hair color light skin green eyes
 on Picking an un-natural under color, any ideas?
best hair color light skin green eyes image



Kimberly


I don't really know if there's such a thing, but is it possible some colors of clothing look best on people based on their eye, skin and hair color? I have very light skin with pink undertones, dark green eyes and auburn hair. I'm wanting to buy some basic tops tomorrow, but am not sure what colors might look best on me. I like richer colors, like olive and burgundy and darker purples. Any suggestions on what might compliment my features?


Answer
TurndYou have very pretty attributes. Black is your best bet. It will make your features stand out. Bright green will compliment your eyes but will slightly clash with your hair. Yellow would be a safe bet but it will draw attention away from your eyes and make your hair stand out more. Blue would work very well, especially a jean top. Stay away from bright red. Dark red or maroon would work well for for business attire. Try to stay away from prints and patterns. Find me on facebook and let me know how it goes. anthony.klein.9277

What hair color would go with green eyes and pale skin?




Mariia


I have green eyes with some light brown in the middle and very pale skin i also have a round face. Im gonna dye my hair soon and i want a light hair color but im not sure on what would suit me. I was also thinking on dying my hair blood red. Please help :)
Thank youu.
Ive had pitch black hair for 2 years now.



Answer
ooo red, black, golden blonde, and light brown would all look really good with that combination.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color of top should I choose- I have green eyes, auburn hair and light skin.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment