Monday, September 23, 2013

What are some cute haircuts for long curly hair?

best hairstyles for older women
 on Short Hairstyles for Women Over 40 ~ New Hairstyles
best hairstyles for older women image



Stephh


I have long curly brown hair, and I am looking for some nice hairstyles. My hair is pretty curly. The curls aren't that tight, but they aren't loose either. I'm a teen so please don't give me any old woman hairstyles...haha.


Answer
Haha, well if you don't have Bangs maybe you could try and get Full bangs that just go down to your eyebrows or you could get side bangs. length doesnt really matter since its curly your hair shortens anyways,

Hope this helps (:

What are the hairstyle trends for 34 year old women?




B


Something that does not make me look old. I still look very young for my age but have teenage children and don't want to look like I go to school with them. Something young and in style but not from a seventeen magazine. Im sure there are some mother's who know exactly what Im talking about. Please help!


Answer
my mum is qwite trendy for her age, she has really short blonde hair and she has a side fringe thats just a little bit longer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some cute haircuts for long curly hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment