Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How to get Brazilian Remy to wave back up after washing it?

best hairstyle for 60 year old woman
 on Short haircuts 2013  Haircuts with luxurious slanting bangs
best hairstyle for 60 year old woman image



Raven


Hey, I currently have Virgin Brazilian Remy sewed in my hair. It is wavy. And they guy at the beauty supply was trying to sell me a certain Brazilian shampoo and conditioner that I MUST use in order for my hair to go back to its waves after washing it. The woman that also works there said that It wont look the same way it did when I FIRST bought it which I completely understand. I still want some waves back though. My aunt told me It doesn't matter what shampoo I use, as long as while I am washing it, I don't scrunch it up. If I just run my fingers through it and don't condition it after wards, then let it air dry, that it should wave back up. I just wanted to make sure this was accurate?? Answers from experience please


Answer
"My aunt told me It doesn't matter what shampoo I use, as long as while I am washing it, I don't scrunch it up. If I just run my fingers through it and don't condition it after wards, then let it air dry, that it should wave back up."

Another way to find the secret to beautiful hair? Find someone with beautiful healthy curls or silky, shiny (not greasy) straight hair and ask him or her to share secrets, preferably someone who is 40-60 years older than YOU. I have 5 decades, so you're getting the answers you need, right here! I won't charge you a penny!
Better yet, watch Pretty Woman - Julia Roberts's hair in that movie! In the 90's, they didn't have many hair products or heating tools and they also styled her hair many ways!
Very good example with very long & very tightly curls: watch Derek Hough dances with Brilynn Rakes, 17. Brilynn was chosen to dance on âDWTSâ when producers saw incredible videos of the blind girlâs skills. Her hair was styled many ways w/out the use of heat!

Hair products are NOT made of glue to fix, prevent, reverse hair from getting damaged, or hair loss, or make them grow . . . . they are a trillion dollar business. They also do NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss caused by heat & chemicals - hair's worst enemies.

I also do not recommend them, specially if you've got thin or thinning hair, trying to grow hair or Afri-Amer. They will only make your hair thinner or hair falls.

May 22, 2011: Model and businesswoman Katie Price, who was formerly topless model Jordan, is demanding compensation from a top Los Angeles hair salon after she spent $17,000 on hair colourings and extensions that she claims were botched, leaving her hair so damaged it began falling out.

"Hair extensions can cause some damage to your real hair," says Placid Braganza, a design artiste. "Since they are attached using thermal heat, knotting, braiding or gluing, they can hamper hair roots or even break, split or burn hair strands if not done carefully," he adds.

Published 8-10-12: Even supermodels have bad hair days, but from the looks of this recent photo, Naomi Campbell appears to be dealing with something far worse.
A photo of the 42-year-old beauty vacationing in Ibiza earlier this week shows what appears to be a receding hairline.
Florida hair surgeon Dr. Alan Bauman, who has not treated Campbell, said the former supermodel appears to be suffering from traction alopecia â hair loss due to extensions.
âExtensions, weaves, anything artificial hanging on hair â no matter whether you attach it with glue, special magnets, tape â itâs going to cause damage over time,â Bauman told ABCNews.com. âAnd unless you give your hair a break from those extensions, it wonât rebound.â
READ: Health Hazards of Hair Extensions - ABC news. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/WomensHealth/health-hazards-hair-extensions/story?id=18411026

Traction alopecia is hair loss that occurs as a result of continuous pulling of the hair. Pulling may occur from hairstyles such as tight cornrows, plaits or braids with or without extensions, weaves, ponytails or even hair rollers or curlers. Natural hairstyles can also lead to traction alopecia as well. Long heavy locks and tightly coiled twists can lead to traction alopecia. The hair loss associated with traction alopecia typically occurs at the frontal hairline, at the temples or the area of the scalp above the ears. It may also occur at the posterior hairline.
Randee Bank also had problems after using hair extensions. "I still have bald spots. The hair has not grown back," said Bank.

What hairstyles will help with keeping my scalp cool during the summer?




dreamwalke


I have long thick hair and during the summer my hair makes me miserably hot. I don't want to cut my hair, so what would help with the heat?


Answer
My hair is thick and knee length. I also have hot flashes, menopausal 60 years old, imagine how cool as a cucumber I am when it's summer!

I keep shaded under an umbrella, or walk in the shade, and do my errands when the sun had gone down.

I take a shower 2x a day, when it's 90-100+ weather. I stay indoors.

For my hair, I braid them, and keep them off my neck. I do that anyway, when I leave the house, style my hair up 7 different styles a week, takes 2-10 mins. The only times you see my hair down, is after I washed it, and air-drying, right after I brushed them smooth.

I also keep my hair up, and wear a wide brim hat, so they don't get discolored from sunburned! And protect the hair from getting tangled in the breeze.

HOW TO STYLE LONG HAIR:
Dress up an easy down day with a bow.
Try the trendy wrap-around braid with bangs.
Make your hair and accessory with a huge topknot.
Scrunch with a texturizing spray for a beach-y look.
Soften up a work blazer with a sweet side part.
Use a round brush for a full-of-body blowout.
Rough up a side pony with a rugged safari hat.
Try a classic French braid, coil to the side.
Embrace fluffy curls - the bigger, the better!
Do Duchess Catherine brown (the new blond).
Disguise grow-out bangs with a single braid.
If you dare: shaved sides are having a moment.
Do a Farrah-style flip, any face shape.
Whip up a Rapunzelesque rope braid.
Days-old hair? Do a double deck pony.
Rock an easy side braid for a weekend look. Add Wafarer-style specs and a red0hot lip. Fierce!
THINK BIG: The new blowout is all about big, bouncy volume. Start blow-drying hair with a large barrel brush, set in loose pin curls for 10 minutes, then shake out until ends are wavy.
CREATE A HALO: Braiding hair horizontally on either side of a deep side part creates a whimsical, hippie-like effect. I call it the Hunger Games style. Other magazines called it the 'goddess' look. I've seen them last week during Dancing with the Stars. Dayana Mendoza the Miss Universe, recently on the Apprentice had that same hairstyle, & recently Florence Welch wore her hair during the Met Gala. Google her. Took about 10 mins. to do, use bobby

Title Post: How to get Brazilian Remy to wave back up after washing it?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment