Sunday, September 22, 2013

What is your favorite hairstyle on a guy?

best hairstyle balding men
 on Neymar Mohawk Hair Style | Cool Men's Hair
best hairstyle balding men image



hurricane0


Men in their 20's most preferred. My hair is almost to my eyes and I am thinking about growing it longer or getting it cut short. Just need some opinions. Thanks!


Answer
Buzzed as short as you can get without being bald.

What is the SEXIEST pubic hairstyle on a woman?




Michali


I would like to have a man's opinion on this, or women sharing what styles they've gotten the most compliments on. Is completely smooth best or styled and what way?


Answer
I always keep myself bald. Same goes for every girl I know, really...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your favorite hairstyle on a guy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment