Saturday, September 28, 2013

What are some hairstyles i can do without a flatiron or curling iron?

trendy ways to style long hair
 on 2013 Prom Hairstyles For Short Hair | The Hair Bounce Factory
trendy ways to style long hair image



niki


I have decided to try and grow my hair out long and i am givving up all hot irons and hair dye or anything that damages my hair. What are some good styles for longer hair?
Thanks



Answer
HOW TO STYLE LONG HAIR:
Dress up an easy down day with a bow.
Try the trendy wrap-around braid with bangs.
Make your hair and accessory with a huge topknot.
Scrunch with a texturizing spray for a beach-y look.
Soften up a work blazer with a sweet side part.
Use a round brush for a full-of-body blowout.
Rough up a side pony with a rugged safari hat.
Try a classic French braid, coil to the side.
Embrace fluffy curls - the bigger, the better!
Do Duchess Catherine brown (the new blond).
Disguise grow-out bangs with a single braid.
If you dare: shaved sides are having a moment.
Do a Farrah-style flip, any face shape.
Whip up a Rapunzelesque rope braid.
Days-old hair? Do a double deck pony.
Rock an easy side braid for a weekend look. Add Wafarer-style specs and a red0hot lip. Fierce!
THINK BIG: The new blowout is all about big, bouncy volume. Start blow-drying hair with a large barrel brush, set in loose pin curls for 10 minutes, then shake out until ends are wavy.
CREATE A HALO: Braiding hair horizontally on either side of a deep side part creates a whimsical, hippie-like effect. I call it the Hunger Games style. Other magazines called it the 'goddess' look. I've seen them last week during Dancing with the Stars. Dayana Mendoza the Miss Universe, recently on the Apprentice had that same hairstyle, & recently Florence Welch wore her hair during the Met Gala. Google her. Took about 10 mins. to do, use bobby pins to secure the braids to your head. Other magazines called it, the Goddess look.

I can style my very long hair 7 different ways a week. I've posted 51 in 21 months, takes 2-10 mins.

What trendy hair style would be good for me?




luau


I hair fair skin w/freckles, blue eyes. Currently I have pretty long dark hair (i use natural instincts clove), which is the best I've ever had, I even look younger (35f). Before I had many variations, including reddish, blond, short, mid..
All my friend and I noticed as well, this is the best of all before..
So, I've been this way for about 6-7 years now, and getting bit bored..
I have diamond shaped face.
Do you suggest me any new styles that you think would also compliment my features? I do not want short, the shortest I'd go is shoulder length --I guess :) I also don't like when my hair is thinned out by some kind of scissor artist :) sorry :)


Thanks!
Scene hair: well, that hair is great. I'm a working professional, do you think I should still get it?
Oh, one more thing. Does this hair style requires a lot of time to fix it at home?



Answer
get scene hair!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some hairstyles i can do without a flatiron or curling iron?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment