Thursday, September 26, 2013

For Hairdressers - Would you please help me with a question about hair color products?

10 best hair color product
 on ... Top 10 Helpful Hair Color Ideas That You Can Use For Dyeing Hair at
10 best hair color product image



i have no


I have prematurely graying hair and have been having it color in a salon for several years. I have been having to get it colored every 3 weeks because my gray shows through in fact it starts to show through in about 10 days. Could this be because the hair color product my stylist is using isn't good or could it be my hair grows that fast? She uses a light brown/dark blonde color. I used to have very dark brown hair so we've lightened it up considerably from my natural shade so that the roots don't show so much. It's getting very expensive to have my hair colored every 3 weeks so my question is, is there a good hair color product that I can apply myself?


Answer
ask your stylist to get "grey b gone" it is a new developer that can be used with any color products! only your stylist will be able to get it ! i use it in the salon i work at and it is an amazing products and you should only need to color your hair once every 4 to 6 weeks good luck!

What is a good hair coloring product to use on black hair?







I have black hair and its really hard to color it. I was wondering if anyone knew of a hair coloring product that really shows up on black hair.


Answer
Whatever you're using has probably been overused. Those box colors come with 20 volume and it's way too harsh to keep applying over and over. It opens up the cuticle of the hairshaft and the color won't hold on. Only 10 volume should be used to prevent this as you only want to deposit color.. ....so when you have a regrowth, you should only tint the roots and run it thru the ends for the last 5 min. to freshen it.
My guess is that your hair is now overprocessed and you need to use a protein (CAT by Redken) followed by a good moisturizing cond. I know they have a newer product that has both but I can't remember the name of it. You could call a Redken salon, or a pro supplier (Maly's) , find out what it is, and then find out where you can get it.
I always suggest having color done professionally since they have the knowledge to prevent these problems. But get it conditioned first, and if you absolutly can't go to a pro, maybe try a good beauty college, since they have more knowledge than you do, they have all the products (May not have the redken though), and they are supervised.

edit....I misread your question and thought you wanted a good black to hold. There is no color that will lighten tinted hair. so since it's now tinted you will have to use bleach or a color remover. If you have natural black, and didn't color it, then you could use different reds, or browns, but again it's better to go pro since they would know better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: For Hairdressers - Would you please help me with a question about hair color products?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment