Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What clothes to wear to look unique?

best hairstyle with saree
 on Latest Hairstyles in Pakistan For Girls
best hairstyle with saree image



Oloush


Hello,
I would like to buy some extravagant clothes. I want to look unique and not just be a part of the crowd. I don't want to look like a retard, but I want to be different from the other people.
I want to wear it everywhere I go, including theatre, school, congresses etc...
I love stereotypical 70s British clothes (they made fun from it in Austin Powers movie series and music artists like Rod Stewart have worn that), but I'm afraid people would make fun of me. I thought about buying a red suit, but my friends said that I would look like a clown.
What would you recommend?



Answer
I think it depends by when and were you Wear them... for exemple, at teather, wear rock clothes at operas and victorian clothes at rock/pop concerts !!!
At school i think that its better choosing normal clothes, fashion but not crazy !
Finally, a nice "multipurpose" thing : the indian saree really esothic and comfortable. Try also biiig nerdy glasses, weird hairstyle and dark make up !

what hairstyle should i do if i where a red saree( indian outfit) for my cousins party?




mahveensmu


i have long curly hair which are black but recently i went for caramel highlights..so i am going to wear a red color saree....so i could not think of any hairstyle...my hair are long they fall below my chest....i have a round face...so should i just straighten them or do what?...pls help..


Answer
why dont u do a korean bun???? it will probably suit u ^^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What clothes to wear to look unique?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment