Friday, September 27, 2013

What kind of gel should I use to keep my hair smoother and more flat?

best hair style man
 on ... hair 2013 hairstyles for 2013 long 2013 haircuts and styles best
best hair style man image



Smer


I have hair like this http://www.menshairstyles.net/v/mens-medium-hair-styles/Men+medium+hairstyle+with+layers+on+the+end+and+long+side+bangs.JPG.html
except that my hair is very thick and wavy so it doesn't stay flat and I don't like want to straighten my hair but I want to keep it flat. Whats a suggestive brand of gel?



Answer
Try axe styling gel.

Where can I find different Taiwanese hair styles?




Daniel H


Recently I've been trying to go for a more fobby hair cut look. Where can I find picture of taiwanese hair styles for men? I've only been able to find korean and japanese hair styles..


Answer
uhm.
guys in taiwan [the fobby ones] usually just have korean or japanese haircuts.
try looking at those asian boy bands/celebrities to give you a clue like
jay chou or super junior

or if you want to look REALLY fobby, get a bowl cut




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of gel should I use to keep my hair smoother and more flat?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment