Saturday, September 21, 2013

How can i stop being so shy and self conscience?

trendy hair dye styles
 on Ombre Hair Color New Hair Style Trend 2013 She Look Book , Hairstyle ...
trendy hair dye styles image



Biggest Ju


im 13 and im really shy and self conscience about the way i look, act, do, all that. like im scared about how people will judge me and what they will think of me. im going into 8th grade and i want to make more friends during 8th grade :0 but im so shy and i want to be outgoing! please help :) thank you :)


Answer
Girl , I made that exact some transformation going into 8th grade :D .

It all starts with appearence . I know that sounds a little shallow , but it's true . If you are confident i the way you look , it'll make it A LOT easier for you to be outgoing because you're gonna want people to look at you & notice you !

First , go into your 8th grade year looking completely changed . Do something drastic to yourself ( not ridiculous , just trendy ) . Like , what I did was start wearing darker makeup , I lost a lot of weight , I dyed the under layer of my naturally blonde hair , a darkdark brown , & I redid my wardrobe with clothes that were more trendy . Just remember though , don't lose yourself in the appearence . Basically , make a trendy style for yourself that you feel good in ( not what other people are wearing ) .

When you make changes like that & walk into school , it surprises everyone & more people will talk to you just to see what's up with all the changes you made . & This is a great way to start on making some new friends .

The being outgoing part is made easier by your changes in appearence , but the actual being outgoing thing , you're gonna have to force yourself to do in the beginning . Like , just start starting conversations with people , etc . At first , it's gonna be a little awkward because you're not used to it , but 8th grade is honestly a great time to do the guess & check method . Even if it doesn't work out well , it's okay , because next year , you'll be in high school with a completely new set of people for you to talk to , so you can find out what works with people this year & use it next year .

Shyness is all in your head . Just smile a lot & laugh a lot & make yourself look approachable , because then , people will automatically be drawn towards you . Everyone loves a happy person . Once people come to you , just be yourself ! Talk about things you like , etc . Not everyone is gonna wanna be your best friend , but everyone's gonna respect you for being so confident .

It is really possible . I have so many friends now & I still act like myself . :)

GOOD LUCK:) .

How would you describe my style?




Kara


Just curious, I saw a question like this a thought it'd be interesting.

I wear long, straight brown hair with side bangs. No makeup, excluding tinted chapstick sometimes.

I usually wear jeans, sometimes with a pattern, like the dye short jeans, or grey cheetah print jeans.
I'll sometimes wear leggings with a longer shirt.

For shirts, it could be anything from a simple black tank top with a denim jacket, or to a white shirt with a band shirt with rips. I like band shirts and an unbuttoned plaid shirt alot. Also a simple neon colored shirt with a leather or denim jacket.
I rarely will wear a tee shirt with a saying or something.

The stores I shop at most are Forever 21, H&M, Aeropostale(mostly for cheap jeans), Hot Topic, GoodWill, Marshalls, Claires, and on rare occasions, Delias.

I really like Converse, combat boots, Uggs are pretty cool, anything from Journeys is alright too.

I have a lot of black, but not an insane amount of black, neon colors, grays, and royal blue, rich purple, medium green, and a lot of white too.

For accessories, I tend to go overboard with bracelets and earrings, and I usually have on a necklace. My favorite necklace is a heart with two wings and another favorite is a iron knuckle. I have seven ear piercings, three on the left and four on the right. I currently have on 16 bracelets, and that's not a lot for me. It's usually around twenty five, but it's not like the ginormous ones, it's like hair ties and woven ones and soda can tabs. I have a watch and one giant one that says legit.

How would you describe my style? Like a label. I'm a 13 year old girl.
Oh, I forgot two stores...
Zumiez
PacSun
And I don't really follow trends. At all.



Answer
Natural but trendy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i stop being so shy and self conscience?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment