Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Would asian haircut look good on an european people?

trendy hair color ideas 2013
 on The 5 Hottest Hair Color Trends of 2013 |The Makeup Divas Beauty Blog
trendy hair color ideas 2013 image



Simona


I'm a 15 year old teen girl, my hair is long, dirty blonde color. I want to get a haircut and I like all asian hairstyles and I'm not sure how they would look on me since I'm european. What do you think? :)
http://www.voguepk.com/korean-hairstylecute-long-hairstyle-teen-girls-trends-2013/
(sorry for spelling mistakes)



Answer
Many Asian have straight hair. Many Europeans are Asians. I'm Asian.
Sure go for it!

W TO STYLE LONG HAIR:
Dress up an easy down day with a bow.
Try the trendy wrap-around braid with bangs.
Make your hair and accessory with a huge topknot.
Scrunch with a texturizing spray for a beach-y look.
Soften up a work blazer with a sweet side part.
Use a round brush for a full-of-body blowout.
Rough up a side pony with a rugged safari hat.
Try a classic French braid, coil to the side.
Embrace fluffy curls - the bigger, the better!
Do Duchess Catherine brown (the new blond).
Disguise grow-out bangs with a single braid.
If you dare: shaved sides are having a moment.
Do a Farrah-style flip, any face shape.
Whip up a Rapunzelesque rope braid.
Days-old hair? Do a double deck pony.
Rock an easy side braid for a weekend look. Add Wafarer-style specs and a red0hot lip. Fierce!
THINK BIG: The new blowout is all about big, bouncy volume. Start blow-drying hair with a large barrel brush, set in loose pin curls for 10 minutes, then shake out until ends are wavy.
CREATE A HALO: Braiding hair horizontally on either side of a deep side part creates a whimsical, hippie-like effect. I call it the Hunger Games style. Other magazines called it the 'goddess' look. I've seen them last week during Dancing with the Stars. Dayana Mendoza the Miss Universe, recently on the Apprentice had that same hairstyle, & recently Florence Welch wore her hair during the Met Gala. Google her. Took about 10 mins. to do, use bobby pins to secure the braids to your head. Other magazines called it, the Goddess look. Victoria Newman on the Young & the Restless did a similar a week ago! Kelly Osborne wore it during Fashion Police 10-8-12.
I'm sure NO ONE in you school have done that!

Google: Peopleâs Choice Awards Hair: Helmet Braids Dominate 1-10-13

Soft updos and silk scarves at Dolce & Gabbana. The summery hair at Dolce was anchored by beautiful printed scarves that hairstylist Guido Paulo wrapped around textured, pulled-apart updos. He started by rough-drying the models' hair with mousse before pinning it into an updo that was "not really a twist, not really a knot, just exactly how a Sicilian woman would pin her hair up," he said. To keep the headband from looking severe, Paulo left a few centimeters of the hairline exposed, covered the very tops of the ears with the scarf, and tied it on the side.
HOW I STYLED MY HAIR IN HS with past the shoulder length to long hair?
My hair cut was below my boobs, until I grad. from HS it went down to my waist. I have various styles for my hair, didn't have bangs then.

1. I parted them in the middle, had two baby pony tails right where the top of my ears, and they fall to the front, while the rest of my hair hang loose on the back. I also curled the ends under, using plastic curlers (when I go to sleep).

2. Other times, I braided my hair after they're washed, so they're curly for days! I have about 6 sections that was braided so the curls are tighter. In the morning, when I take the braids out, finger comb so they don't get frizzy.

3. Do the Pocahantas bun. Divide your hair vertically in 2. Coil the top section, using bobby pins. Let the other bottom half loose.

4. Add hairsticks to your bun, instead.

5. Coil the top, coil the bottom section.

6. Braid the top coil, bun it. Let the rest fall out.

7. Add hair sticks to the braided bun.

I can do 7 different styles per week (even now). The idea is to experiment, practice the night before, so you can easily do them by morning. Takes me 2-10 mins. to style my knee length hair. I've posted 98 on Facebook.

Shaved/short hair side for female. Will this look good on me?




Sydney


This is me me^.^

http://postimg.org/gallery/1tpe5ce2/
I normally wear concert tees and skinny jeans along with DCs and my make up is a little darker than that usually. Also, I have my nose pierced and my cartilage pierced on that side. I have and industrial on the other side and double lobes on each side, I don't know if this makes a difference or not.
And this is what I want to do
http://postimg.org/gallery/23uvx1iy/
It's the half shaved idea but I want it short like 3/4 to 1 inch instead of all the way shaved. My hairs normally a little redder just haven't dyed it in a while. I also don't want all the half shaved. I want it shorter to just slightly behind my ear not the whole half. Will this look good? And will anyone put a link for a REALLY good example for this? Thank you ^.^



Answer
The links below are my own personal preferences as far as the "best examples" of the Skrillex look. The reason(s) I think these are good examples is because from certain angles, one wouldn't be able to tell that the person has had a potion of their hair shaved. (which may be 100% contrary to what your intention is for having it done in the first place, however.)

I think that these are good examples because extreme cuts, colours & styles are not for everyone. IRONY plays a big part. A cherub-faced little angel with a piercing and a partial buzz is ironic = cool. A steely-staring, serial-killer with a partial buzz, tats and piercings is pretty much predictable = par for the course to the rest of the world.

Alice Dellal's hair colour(s), as well as the long length make her partial buzz look really cute. At any time, she could emphasise the buzz or she could camouflage it (and in some circumstances, one may need to appear to be a little more conservative.. let's be realistic here).
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6192/6050879847_53c7819de2_b.jpg

I think this is the best that Kelly Osborn has ever looked:
(not sensing any angst or dark, troubled waters any more)
Maybe she's in love!
http://kirstensstylereport.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/kelly-osbourne-shaves-head.jpg

The conservative dress aside, she has managed to find the perfect, happy medium between trendy, quirky, a little eccentric (revealing her own personality to the world); doing so by way of a more conservative colour, curl and cut. Her buzzed sides look awesome and she really looks great.

AmberRose always looks good, no matter what she does. She's a good example of how a total (or partial) buzz can be a good thing:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiI8GXQZqasohOLkX-4Ogu1C8kP32TIsKOnv6eXTyXcP5avqzpWVOp9QAu0_Zf6DKsqz8TzZcfC4O6_d0FAiEqJfz3DiQdswIol8-qC2v82Ab_ztOno97jGV-YOBE-L5LeZwesnNMW4VBU/s320/amber_rose_bald2.jpg

I am just NOT into most tats because I can't help but focus on the fact that in time, the person will probably have serious regrets re: whatever it is they've had inked on to their body. BUT.. this is a good example of a partial buzz, as well as a tattoo. In time, if she regrets the roaring tiger.. she lets her hair grow. Perfect. Besides.. this looks great. It's really pretty and unique. (love the thought of a 'hidden message' under the hair)
http://stylefuture.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/shaved-head1.jpg

Miley Cirus' hair looks great. Love the front, longer, whisps that soften the face. Love the colour on her (looks beautiful). Love the darker buzzed sides. Love the length. This is a great example of the look.:
http://hardrockhomemaker.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/shavedmiley1.jpg

Agnes Deyn is another one who can do no wrong. Seriously. The all-over buzz is beautiful:
http://www.ilove80.be/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/agyness-deyn.jpg

.and so is the partial buzz:
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTkxOTg1NjU3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE0MTYwNA@@._V1._SY314_CR10,0,214,314_.jpg

..and platinum buzz:
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/61797005/Agyness+Deyn.png

..spiked buzz:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjlljFLXyYoiN8hAfnlbIhMVZ472d4zHfA5Bg7Sw0wtlXvJ2wZ0jkz6ELJ5rd1JRL36FW2XAvdaAGYvU-XNJcDHNSznJsmRH4TeTqFR0PSYHd-vrN-vhtBIZj07T7gdv1rb-d_GJWAQ99dp/s320/Agyness+Deyn_0_0.jpg

Cassie Ventura's side buzz skrillex looks pretty because of the colour. The darker buzz and roots with the golden, honey blonde colour (and skin) look great on her.:
http://www.edmsauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Cassie.jpeg

The key (again, in my opinion) is to have really sexy, cute, feature-softening fringe that spikes or whisps toward the center of your forehead (with some highlights). Depending on the shape/size of the ear.. a little longer section may be necessary in front of the ear (just a wee bit).

The very top/crown should be pretty short so it stays up and doesn't flop-over. If you aren't into short-short then it has to be quite long. To me, it's either one or the other. The partial buzz can be on one or both sides. The buzz should stop along the line of the back of the ear.. no further. Any further and you lose your length. If you go that far.. you might as well buzz the whole head.

As far as will it look good on you.. Yes. I think so. You have great features: big dimples, big blue eyes and baby cheeks. I like your glasses, too. People who look all hard, harsh and scary seem 'other-worldly' to the general public when they have this type of cut/style because it's overkill. Having a baby face with dimples translates every style choice, every piercing, every tat (not that you said you have any).. into a positive, attractive, pretty VS. negative, scowling, angry look.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would asian haircut look good on an european people?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment