Monday, September 16, 2013

How do I make my hair less curly?

fashion hair curly style
 on hair style was just that - styled. Whether
fashion hair curly style image



Bella M.


How do I make my hair less curly, more long, and less frizzy without using straighteners or gels?


Answer
One method to make it look fuller, add body, bouncier, thicker, softer & shiny hair is to set your hair with plastic curlers after you towel dry, you'll end up with uniform balance of curls. Blow dry briefly while curling them in curlers. Take them out, and finger comb to style. Used by the best hair color models, and the fashion industry, like Victoria Secret Fashion Show Dec. 2009, America's Next Top Models, EXPRESS, Dancing with the Stars . . . . and continued to be used today where salons care about pampering your hair. When you see hair on TV a hair color commercial, they're not done by curling or straightening tools. Hair that shines like that and feels like hair, not hay, has to be done by the best hair tools available w/out damaging to the hair. When you take the curlers out, finger comb to style or lightly brush. Tousle the hair up. or shake your hair. You can use large, medium or small curlers, that depends on the length of your hair.

Also: use pro round brush/blow dry briefly.

How do i make pin straight hair curly like carrie underwood without spending a lot of money?




Emily M


My hair is pin straight! When I get my hair done for homecoming and stuff I pay 60 or 70 dollars and an hour later all the curls have fallen. My hair is like impossible to keep curled and i really think that her hairstyle is really cute so if anyone has had the same problem and found a solution or if anyone has any suggestions please share :)


Answer
don´t fight the texture.plus lucky you! it IS the fashion.girls spend hours flat ironing and $ in products,irons are expensive!
just get a hair cut that shows your incredibly nice texture!
both curling and flatting ruin the hair horribly!
look for styles
hairfinder.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I make my hair less curly?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment