Monday, September 16, 2013

what kind of axe hair styling products is good for long hair?

best hair style cream
 on Body Articles - mybeautyberry.com | Rapunzels Look Might Not Be A ...
best hair style cream image



Naor


Hello id like to know what kind of axe hair styling products is good for long hair the shampoo and the creams but the cream is more important i dont know which one is good for long hair so if someone knows please let me know.
Thank you,
N.K.



Answer
Axe is made from very cheap soap products that I think actually do more damage than good. I recommend not using Axe brand products for your hair.

What's a good styling cream for thick, wavy hair?




Misia


I have blonde, thick, wavy hair. I was thinking about buying a styling cream to lessen the frizz in my hair and make it more smooth. Anybody have any suggestions? I don't want it to cost more than ten dollars.


Answer
I have think, wavy hair too and it's taken me FOREVER to find products that really work without making my hair look wet and heavy. I am a huge fan of AG products. Here's a link to them: http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Hair-Cosmetics-p-1-c-5.html
They range from $12-$25 but trust me, the few extra dollars is totally worth it. Right now I'm using their Re:Coil gel. I wash my hair at night and sleep on it and in the morning my waves are excellent. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what kind of axe hair styling products is good for long hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment