Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What hairstyles work best for men with tall foreheads?

best hairstyle receding hairline
 on on we Will Share Information About Best Hairstyles Receding Hairline ...
best hairstyle receding hairline image



Quin


Not a receding hairline, but just a taller forehead. What hairstyles work best? my hair at its longest point can reach to just above my eyebrows. The top is at around twice the length of the sides currently. Also- my hair is not super thick so not all styles would work for me. Any advice?




(wow my description really makes it sound like I'm balding)



Answer
just get a bald head

What is the best haircut for men with receding hairline?




Amy27


My husband is rapidly balding in the front. His hair looks great on the sides/back, but he's unhappy with the front/top because he is losing so much hair. He thinks his hair looks silly because he's receding so much in the front/top and has lots of hair on the sides/back. So, he's looking for a new hairstyle and keeps talking about just shaving it. I DO NOT want him to do this. He has beautiful hair (what's left of it) and I hate to see him just shave it all off. Does anyone have any suggestions or even links to websites with pictures that I could show him of alternative hairstyles for receding men. I just don't see any point in going bald early, you know? I don't think he really wants to shave it all off either, but is just struggling with balding. I told him to do whatever he wants and it will be fine with me, but I would like to steer him to a more attractive option if possible. Any thoughts?


Answer
-short, crew cut, Ceasar....ANYTHING BUT A
COMB-OVER!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hairstyles work best for men with tall foreheads?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment