Friday, September 20, 2013

How can i color my hair without using a permanent dye?

best hair color rinse
 on avatar cover gray hair color rinse 2.8oz (all color)
best hair color rinse image



stephyyyy(


I have dark brown hair, that lightens at the ends and I want to dye it black. The problem is I know I'll get sick of it and want my natural hair color back eventually and I don't want to go through the process of bleaching my hair to be able to get the black out. I was thinking of using some kind of temporary hair color or rinse shampoo so that the color fades out over time with washes. I've never dyed my hair before. Can anyone help?


Answer
i always dye my hair with semi perminent color
i use Clairols natural instincts
i went black last year and it lasted a few months then it went right back to my natural color

Can I put a rinse color on permanent hair color?




Bella_


I have a permanent hair color that is like a auburn hair color. I want to put a rinse on my hair maybe black or a light brown color. Will the rinse effect my permanent hair color or alter it in any way ?


Answer
I dont' think it'll work. You can't put color on top of color. You'll most likely have to bleach to remove the auburn and then dye it the color you want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i color my hair without using a permanent dye?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment