Friday, September 20, 2013

What hair color best fits fair skin tones?

best hair color with fair skin
 on The Best Red Hair Shades in Hollywood - Hairstyles and Color - Hair ...
best hair color with fair skin image



SummerRain


What hair color best fits fair skin tones?


Answer
Any!

What hair color would look best on me considering I have very fair skin?




Anonymous


I have blonde hair blue/gray eyes, I'm about 5"9 fair skin. My hair color right now is dirty blonde.


Answer
Well, with fair skin and gray-ish eyes, dark brown would look really good, or a red, not too red though! you don't want to look like your head is on fire!..... i would go with a DARK brown! hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color best fits fair skin tones?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment